Why the hurry? Sometimes, selling a home quickly is a necessity; if you follow the steps in this book you can get a fair price without a lot of lead time, even if you only do the bare minimum.
Inside you’ll find an overview of dos and don’ts plus checklists, examples and more!
1. What is home staging?
2. Is it worth it?
3. Why should I do it myself?
4. What is the minimum I can get away with doing?
5. All right, the house is cleaner and emptier. Anything else?
6. OK, I’ve covered the basics, what next?
7. Living in a staged house.
8. Appendices & Checklists.
9. Before and After Examples